Nigeria is one of the largest economies of the continent of Africa. Its population is over 120 million people. The history and traditions of these very proud people is fascinating as it is complex. With over 200 ethnic groups and a Diaspora which continues to promote their culture makes Nigeria a desirable cultural destination.
Our journey begins in Washington DC on November 8, 2017 - November 19, 2017. Here is what we will experience:
- Healing Ceremony
- Igbo Naming ceremonies
- Immersion into the rich Igbo and Yoruba culture
- Visit to the iconic Shrines in Ile Ife and Oshogbo….
- Pour libations to the ancestors at the slave port in Badagry….
- Day trips and shopping….
Inclusive: $3200 Double $3600 Single
- Airfare from Washington DC
- Airfare in Nigeria
- Igbo outfit
- Breakfast and Dinner each day
- Naming Ceremony
- Gift for the Eze of Eri
- Bottled water
- Healing Ceremony
- Taxes and Gratuities (not including for hotel staff and porters at the airport)
- Visa for Nigeria
- Immunization (yellow fever vaccine is mandatory)
- Transfer to Washington DC
- Gifts for other dignitaries (option)
- Shopping money
All payments must be completed by September 20, 2017
Payments can be made by money order or check and sent to Roots to Glory Tours P.O. Box 92, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. You can also make your payment using Paypal (with a 3% fee) or money transfer to Roots to Glory Tours Bank of America account. Please indicate your preference.
Deposit of $500 must be made by January 20, 2017
1st Payment: 337.50 by February 20, 2017
2nd Payment: 337.50 by March 20, 2017
3rd Payment: 337.50 by April 20, 2017
4th Payment: 337.50 by May 20, 2017
5th Payment: 337.50 by June 20, 2017
6th Payment: 337.50 by July 20, 2017
7th Payment: 337.50 by August 20, 2017
Final payment: 337.50 by September 20, 2017
Payment refundable within 30 days of the initial deposit only.